The Linux Fundamentals course introduces technically oriented people and
programmers to the fundamentals of the Linux operating system.
It covers topics from installation and system architecture to
scripting languages and principles of Linux programming.
Delegates who complete the Linux Fundamentals course will be able to:
- Install an arbitrary Linux distribution.
- Configure and administer a system for everyday use.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Understand and use command line shells.
- Perform basic bash shell scripting.
- Create and compile programs (mainly in C).