The Web Development course teaches delegates how to create
cross-browser compatible web pages using HTML / XHTML and Cascading
Style Sheets (CSS). Design guidelines and standards are discussed,
as well as web accessibility and search engine optimisation. It also provides an introduction to
Delegates who complete the Web Development with HTML and CSS course
will be able to:
- Develop standards-compliant web pages in HTML, without the need for expensive GUI tools
- Create web pages that contain text, images, lists,
headings and tables.
- Create links between web pages.
- Create web pages that use frames.
- Create web-based forms that can be used within web
- Format web pages using Cascading Style Sheets.
- Be aware of design considerations and web accessibility.