The College of Cape Town is a top Further Education and Training (FET) College, as measured by our actual student results. (In the most recent Umalusi audit we featured in the top ten in the country in every one of our learning fields.)
We offer career-oriented vocational, occupational and skills programmes. These are designed to meet the practical skills, experience and knowledge required by the South African economy. This means that the courses prepare you for the working environment ? you will have the knowledge and skills that employers look for. You may also qualify for further academic studies.
We offer courses in the following national learning fields:
- Arts and Culture
- Business, Commerce and Management Studies
- Education, Training and Development
- Manufacturing, Engineering and Technology
- Physical, Mathematical, Computer and Life Sciences
- Physical Planning and Construction
We offer the National Certificate Vocational (NCV) and other specialist programmes in these fields.
ETQA Accreditation #:
- Western Cape