Introduction to Biomimicry Foundational Course
Biomimicry 3.8 is excited to announce the official release of our first online course in the Foundations of Biomimicry series, “Introduction to Biomimicry.” This interactive online course has been specifically developed for professionals, students, and others new to the discipline who want to take the first step in understanding and developing a practice in biomimicry. Learn more and begin your biomimicry learning journey within minutes here.
The course is the definitive online introduction to the world of biomimicry, an immersive experience featuring Dr. Dayna Baumeister, Keystone and Co-founder of Biomimicry 3.8, as your instructor, and nature as your mentor.
The self-paced course will guide you through:
- the core biomimicry philosophy
- key elements of biomimicry
- what makes a biomimicry case stud
- a review of the process of integrating biology into design
- an introduction to Life’s Principles
- your next steps for connecting with nature and other practitioners.
+1 406 543 4108 Main
Or you can directly Request a Speaker
Also, check out our latest News & Releases
257 W. Front Street, Suite B
Missoula, MT 59802
321 E. Broadway
Helena, MT 59601
Post Office Box
PO Box 8782
Missoula, MT 59807