OPEN WATER DIVING COURSE
Minimum Age 10 Years
Depth Rating 10 Years (12m) / 15 Years (18m)
Course Content :
- Formal lectures supported with video material
- Quizzes and a final exam to test your knowledge
- Pool Training
- All the skills required for the course are taught in our private training swimming pool, ensuring an ideal training environment.
- Sea Dives (4 Dives)
- 2 boat dives and 2 shore dives are completed on the course.
Part Time: (2 Weeks – evenings & week-ends)
Full Time: (5 Full Days, 08h00 – 16h30 daily)
All scuba equipment & soft gear is supplied for the duration of the course.
Materials: Digital materials are supplied & additional training materials can be purchased at an additional cost.
Why Train with Pro Dive?
- 2 Dedicated Dive Boats ensuring that your course runs as scheduled.
- Small groups ensuring personal attention.
- Highest safety standards, impeccable safety record, highly qualified and experienced instructors & dive masters.
- All regulators are fitted with alternate air sources and depth gauges
- Rental equipment is well maintained, in excellent condition and not older than 1 year.
- We are situated in close proximity to the dive sites, safe parking, and hot showers.
- Dedicated dive travel office to arrange specialised dive tours.
- 5 Star Dive Centre – widest range of diving equipment, clean air station, equipment servicing.
CONTACT USVisit us at our Dive Shop in Port Elizabeth.
Pro Dive Centre, 189 Main Road,
Walmer, Port Elizabeth
Monday – Friday: 08h00- 17h30
Sunday: Beach Office Open
Telephone +27 (0) 41 581 1144 Fax +27 (0) 41 581 1144 Mobile +27 (0) 83 656 8485 firstname.lastname@example.org Dive Centre, Beacon Isle Resort, Plettenberg BayShop Hours:
Monday – Sunday: 08h00- 17h00
Telephone +27 (0) 44 533 1158 Mobile +27 (0) 83 656 8485 email@example.com