Dealing with the Compensation Commissioner can be a difficult and lengthy process if you don’t know the correct process to follow. To this end, COID Training will help you get your IOD claims processed effectively so that you can claim back monies owed to your company by the Commissioner.
Who Should Attend
Health and safety officers, human resources staff, financial/accounts staff, occupational health practitioners.
After attending the course, delegates will know how to keep compliant with the Compensation Commissioner, process claims effectively and get monies owing to the company back in a reasonable time.
- What does the COID Act entail
- Definitions of various terms, including accidents, permanent disability, occupational disease and the like.
- Objections to the Compensation Commissioner and how to deal with them.
- Documentation required for motor vehicle accidents, diseases, accidents at work and the like.
- How to lodge a claim with the Compensation Commissioner
- How to deal with doctors and hospitals
- How to get monies back for your company by calculating your refund properly
1 to 2 Days from 09h00 – 16h00 (depending on scope)
COID Support Training Centre or at the client’s premises, nationally.
Please contact us for a detailed quotation.